"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Color Blocks CASE

Hi Friends,

I'm here to share a card I made for the CASE it hop on Instagram. My CASE was the owner and designer of Uniko, Beverley Brown. I was so inspired by the color blocks and her card design, that I created this masculine card in shades of blue.  




Products used:
#catherinepooler inks, stencils- #creativememories (stripes), #ldrs (plaid), #stamplorations (circles), sentiment dies- #papertreyink (happy) & #concord&9th (happy)

The panel was ink-blended by masking sections with Post-it papers, then ink lifting was done on the large section by smooshing water, followed by stencilling, splattering with paint and the sentiment. 

Challenges entered:
#sssmonday - birthday
#paperfunday - anything goes 
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
#sunbirdsparkreate - shiny sentiment

Have a lovely day.
Leanne

1 comment:

Barb Finnical said...

This is such a cool and striking card, Leanne! I love all the different color block elements and the metallic touches are wonderful. You've created such an interesting card that's perfect for a guy or a girl. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We really appreciate you! :)