"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Sunburst Christmas w/ Paper Scraps

Hello Friends,

Here's a sunburst card I had fun putting together using strips of paper in traditional Christmas colors. The KCC challenge has got me hooked on designer paper cards now.



Products used:
multiple designer papers, #ldrs (pierced oval) #uniko (holly berries) & #fiskars (sentiment) 

Challenges entered:
#BYSHC - Anything Christmas
#timeout - Inspired by 'The Christmas Song' by John Legend
#wordartwednesday - anything goes


Have a great day.
Leanne

11 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

What a super fun and creative card, Leanne. I love this design. Thanks for sharing it in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers' Linky Party. I enjoy seeing your wonderful creativity at play.

Karen Letchworth
www.karen.-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - My Personal Blog
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - My Challenge Blog (come play along)

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Wow! Such a beautiful card! I love it, Leanne! Thanks for linking up with the Christmas in July {BYSHC} Linky Party!

Vonmariedesign said...

I love all these strips of pattern paper so pretty!! Great Holiday card. Thank you for joining us for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party ~Von Marie~

Becca Yahrling said...

How very pretty and what a great way to use up scraps!!

Barb Finnical said...

Leanne, I just love this card! I, like so many others, have so much patterned paper to use up and this is an awesome way to do it. I love how many different designs you used, and all you need is a thin strip of each. I'll definitely have to CASE this in the near future! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We really appreciate you!

Jenni Lynn Handcrafted said...

How fun! I love the use of all those patterned paper strips. I am definitely going to make a card like this. Thank you for the inspiration!! 🥰

Liz Williams said...

This is a great collection of holiday ribbons and such a clever design you have created with them.

Jacinda said...

Wonderful fun card! Love the use of all those scraps. Thanks for joining us at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party!

Sabra & Holly Gerdes said...

Such a beautiful Christmas card! I love the layout!!!! So cool! thank you for sharing!

gail said...

and - i need to try this one

Kate said...

Super design Leanne, what a great way to use up snippets of DP! So great you were inspired by your favourite song and played along with us at Time Out Challenges! Hope you'll join us again soon!
Hugs, Kate (DT Time Out Challenges)!