"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

#KCC19 - Sketch 14

Hello Friends,

Here's a card I made for a friend going through health issues using Sketch 14 of Kendra's Card Challenges





Products used:
#stampin'up (paper), #heroarts (sentiment stamp & die) #vervestamps (leaves), flower from stash & a gem. 

The large prayer sentiment was first stamped, then layered with the die cut to create a shadow effect. An embossing tool was used to create dimension in the flower & leaves. 

Challenges entered:
#heroartsstaycrafty - for a friend
#timeout - inspired by 'The Prayer' by Andrea Bocelli & Celine Dion
#beautifulblossoms - anything flowers
#wordpower - words in focus
 
Will be back soon.
Leanne

5 comments:

Barb Finnical said...

Leanne, this is such a lovely card! I have this same die and stamp set and it's timeless. You've done a great job with the patterned paper and the flowers in the center. So pretty! It will be cherished. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We really appreciate you! :)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Such a lovely card of encouragement. Thanks for sharing at Time Out.

Darlene said...

OH WOW this is so, so pretty! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our WORD POWER challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Word Power Co-Owner

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Such a lovely card.. I really love how beautifully you have arranged your pattern Paper. Thank you so much for playing with us at Time Out. Hugsxx Deepti

Angelique Vuur said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I love the colors! Thank you so much for playing with us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge! I hope to see a creation of you in the next challenge. ❤️