Hello Friends,
I enjoy recycling and collecting a wide range of materials to craft with. I needed to make a card for the Recycled Artistry hop on IG. So I pulled out some flavoured coffee mix boxes I had in my stash of trash and was inspired to make the first Christmas card for this year in non-traditional colors using three of the four boxes in the pic below. Capturing good pics was difficult as the boxes are foiled.
Products used:
#darice (embossing folder) #simonsaysstampstamp (bow die) #uniko (sentiment) bling & recycled flavoured coffee mix boxes.
Challenges entered:
#byshcsketch59 - Christmas sketch
#christmaskickstart - spots,dots & circles
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
#paperfunday - anything goes
Have a great day.
Leanne


4 comments:
Sweet card Leanne! I love how the package shimmer. Perfect upcycling! I love that you have a stash of trash. I frequently throw things out then think of a use for them weeks later. I should do that. We're so glad you joined us at Word Art Wednesday with this card! We appreciate you!
So glad you were able to capture the colour on the shiny surfaces - a beautiful card, and well done on starting your Christmas stash
Blessings
Maxine
Love the shine on the gifts. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining Gail and me at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x
I love embossing folders and the one you used is a particular favourite of mine. Great use of the sketch for a simply lovely card. Thanks for joining the fun at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Hugz
Post a Comment