"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

#KCC19 - Sketch 1

Dear Friends,

Although I've been following Kendra on IG for a while and have seen her card challenges, I never really took much interest since it mostly involved patterned paper and sketches, which aren’t my thing. However, this time I decided to give it a try to use up my stash of pattern paper. I must admit I’m hooked! And, there will be lots of cards made with patterned paper now on. Here's the very first one. #KCC19-Sketch1



Products used:
#stampin'up (paper) #srm (sticker sentiment) #rangerdistress ink & gems
 
Challenges entered:
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
#paperfunday - anything goes

Have a great day.
Leanne

2 comments:

Barb Finnical said...

Lovely card, Leanne! I'm so glad you decided to give the patterned paper cards a try. This is really nice.It's a perfect masculine card. I love the little rhinestones too. Such a nice touch. After clicking on your link I now follow Kendra too. I have so many patterned papers I could probably make 500 of these. And I still see more patterned paper that I want! Thanks so much for the inspiration! And thanks for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We really appreciate you!

kiwimeskreations said...

Leeanne this is stunning - what a great way to use up the patterned paper also!! I have an abundance of it, so may just have to go and have a look at that challenge
Blessings
Maxine