Hello Friends,
This is my final card for the BYSHC Christmas in July fun. The event surely inspired me to complete several PHD, which I'm most happy about.
Products used:
#rangerdistressinks #catherinepoolerinks #stamplorations (nativity die) #lawnfawn (cutout die) #hellobluebird (sentiment) & paper for die-cut (recycled chocolate boxes. Black is shimmery & silver is holographic.
Ink-blending was done on part of watercolor paper to depict the soil. This was followed by pouncing with ink using a stencil brush for a coarse texture. The other part was ink-blended blue; then, texture was achieved by smooshing with water alone using the NB smoosher. The border of the card base was smooshed with ink. Another panel was die-cut to create a frame, adhered to the inked panel, then to the card base and finished off with the nativity die-cut and stamped sentiment. The base die-cut star was layered with a holographic silver cutout.
Challenges entered:
#BYSHC - anything Christmas
#liftchallenge - scene through a cutout
#justaddink- anything Christmas
#peaceonearth - anything Christmas
Will be back soon.
Leanne

9 comments:
An absolutely gorgeous card Leanne - love the holographic star, and the silhouette diecut is a lovely one. You have created a wonderful background for it
Blessings
Maxine
A lovely scene and beautiful colors for the background! Thanks very much for joining us at the Liftchallenge!
Beautiful Christmas card Leanne! I love the holographic star, it is a stunning eyecather. Thank you for joining us at the liftchallenge.
So beautiful, Leanne! I love the pretty star! Thanks for sharing with the Christmas in July {BYSHC} Linky Party!
This is gorgeous, and it really captures the truth of Christmas. I appreciate you so much for sharing your inspirations in the BYSHC Linky Party. Have a blessed and creative week.
PERFECT for the season
Wonderful - I like the Holographic version. I like how the die creates a bit of dimension on the card. Chantell Just Add Ink
This is fabulous Leanne! The die cut is so elegant and your background scene is perfect. The holographic star is quite a dramatic and beautiful effect too. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.
Gorgeous and special holiday card!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}
Post a Comment