"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

It's Christmas in July!!

Hello Friends,

It's Christmas in July at BYSHC and I wanted to join the fun. I have a pack of ten spools of Hallmark ribbon, and I decided to put it to use in my cards.




Products used:
#hallmark (ribbon) #eksuccess (punch) #rangerdistressink (Vintage Photo) #justrite (sentiment die) #averyelle (sentiment stamp) #newtonsnook (holly, berries & pine) #poppystamps (Poinsettia) #vervestamps (leaf frond) #lawncuts (sprig of berries) pine needles from unknown company & #nuvo crystal drops 

Challenges entered:
#BYSHC - anything Christmas
#timeout - inspired by the traditional 'Joy to The World' 
#christmaskickstart - dots, circles


Have a great day.
Leanne

9 comments:

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Simply beautiful card, Leanne! I am loving the shine and the pretty design! Thanks for playing along with the Christmas in July {BYSHC} Linky Party!

VanessaB said...

Beautiful 😍

Vonmariedesign said...

I love it so much!!! Very elegant!! Thank you for joining us at the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party ~Von Marie~

Karen Letchworth said...

This is stunning, Leanne. I love the sparkle on the card, and I also really like the traditional Christmas colors. It's really a sweet card. TFS.

Jacinda said...

Simply beautiful. Love the ribbon going down the card. Thanks for joining us at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party.

Becca Yahrling said...

What a unique, beautiful design. Love it.

Sabra & Holly Gerdes said...

Beautiful card! I love it!

gail said...

simply well done

Dotty Jo said...

What a lovely design, Leanne! Really eye catching and elegant. Thanks for playing along with Gail and Jo at The Christmas Kickstart, Jo x