"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

#KCC19 - Sketch 9 & Assembly Tip

Hello Friends,

Today I have two cards of Sketch 9 for Kendra's Card Challenges. Managed to get another one using the leftover paper after completing all 15 sketches.  





TIP: To assemble this, I used the #waffleflower rotation guide for one card and believe me, the process was a breeze. 

Products used:
Card#1- #uniko (sentiment) #darice (embossing folder) 
Card#2- #fiskars (sentiment) #cuttlebug (embossing folder) 
#stampin'up (paper) & gems. 

Challenges entered:
#diecutdivas - birthday & embossing folder (Card#1)  
#wordartwednesday - anything goes

Will be back soon.
Leanne

2 comments:

Arlene said...

I really like the embossing on the birthday card - it adds a swirl effect that makes me think the design is swirling. I'm so glad you joined our Die Cut Divas' challenge of making a Birthday Card.

Barb Finnical said...

Great card Leanne! I love the look of this and the patterned papers are great. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday! We really appreciate you! :)