"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Thank You MFT

Hi friends, 

MFT is wrapping up with a final challenge, and I just wanted to express my gratitude for everything. Although I wasn't a regular participant in their Summer School, Camp Create, Superstar contests or weekly challenges, it taught and inspired me. I also won a $100 GC at MFT, which helped me get myself some basic supplies I still make use of. Thank you, MFT, for all the beautiful memories you leave behind. Your passion, commitment and generosity to the crafting community will always be remembered. Wishing you the best on the road ahead.



Products used:
#mft (Abstract bg & Thanks sentiment stamps, Scallop cross stitch bookmark, Mini rolled roses & Fancy flourish dies) #vervestamps (leaves die) #catherinepooler inks, white embossing powder & gems. 

Challenges entered:
#mft - colour challenge
#sssmonday - red, white & blue
#ssswednesday - anything goes
#wordartwednesday - anything goes

Leanne

4 comments:

Barb Finnical said...

Leanne, this is such a nice card! I always like paper in a project, and I love how you've embossed on this with white. It's a great look. The die cut vine is nice and I love that 3D flower. Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We really appreciate you!

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful card Leeanne. Love the contrast of the plain coloured paper for the band vs the graphic paper in the background
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Cuneo said...

I love that unique background! Please keep sharing your creations at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.

Angelique Vuur said...

This is such a wonderful card! I really like it. Thanks so much for sharing your project with us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, and I really hope you play along next time. ❤️