"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Snuggie Bunnies

Hello Friends,

It's been a couple of years since I last played at MFT due to a five-year hiatus. Colouring has never been my forte, but this time I was determined to step out of my comfort zone and ink up those cute MFT stamps I'd never used before. It took me a while, but I was happy to see those images come to life.




Products used:
#mftstamps #ranger distress inks (mowed lawn & salvaged patina) #fabercastell watercolour pencils (for images), #staedtler fineliners (for flowers) & gold embossing powder (for butterfly wings) 

Both sections of the background were first watercoloured using distress inks. Then the sky was lightly ink-blended, and ink-lifting was done to depict clouds. For the grass, ink smooshing (using a DIY smoosher inspired by NBCards) & ink-lifting. The images were fussy cut.     

Challenges entered:
#colorfuloptions - Aquablue
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
#neverb4usedstuff - MFT stamps 
Have a great day.
Leanne

1 comment:

Barb Finnical said...

Another adorable card Leanne! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday this round! We appreciate you!