"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

A Quick CASE

Hi Friends,

Today I'm sharing a card I made for the CASE it hop on Instagram. Michelle Lupton's elegant and simple card inspired me and urged me to use the never-before-used die I've been hoarding for years, and lots of bling, which I'm always reluctant to use much of. 





Products used:
#simonsaysstamp die (wrought iron broad border), #papertreyink (sentiment die), silver cardstock and bling.  

Challenges entered:
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
#craftycalender - add a sentiment
#paperfunday - anything goes
#neverb4usedstuff - SSS Wrought Iron border die

Have a great day.
Leanne

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Leanne this is exquisite - well done on using the die, and (being brave and) breaking out the bling :)
Blessings
Maxine

Barb Finnical said...

Leanne, this is so amazing! Isn't it funny how we hold on to things and then finally use them. I'm so glad you pulled this out of your stash. It really is lovely. Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Word Art Wednesday. We really appreciate you!

Donna Walls said...

So very elegant! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenges
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Classic Design Challenge

Vicky Wright said...

What a lovely card. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Funday Challenges.

Carrianne said...

Love the shine! Thanks for joining The Paper Funday Challenge.