Hello friends,
I'm sharing this card, on which I used the soap bubble technique for the background panel. It was my first attempt at this fun technique, but capturing the effect on camera was the most difficult part. I hope the recipient, a cancer victim will like this card.
Products used:
#heroarts (stamp & die) #gansaitambi pearl colors & bling
Challenges entered
#staycraftychallenge - Mr.Postman
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
#allsorts - feminine
I will be back after Easter. Until then happy crafting.
Leanne



6 comments:
A very elegant CAS card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
B x
A beautiful CAS card which I'm sure will be appreciated by the recipient. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge.
Liz xx
Love your use of the bubble technique, Leeanne, and where you have been able to capture the silvery colour of the bubbles, it's beautiful!!
A beautiful card that I am sure will have been appreciated
Blessings
Maxine
What a lovely card, thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah
Bubbles are such a fun technique! Beautiful soft colors. Thanks for entering the challenge!
My first attempt at a soap bubble card was in a Hero Arts mixed media class. It just further connects your card to the Cchallenge in my head. Enough about me. I really like this soft palette and the added pearls. The sentiment is so thoughtful. I’m sending my best wishes out into the world for your recipient. Thanks for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero Challenge!
Post a Comment