"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Messy-Artsy Technique

Hello,

It's spring I'm sharing a card made several months ago using a messy-but-artsy technique I learnt by watching a tutorial by @jennifermcguireink. The image stamped with distress ink reacts with water spritzed on it to create the messy look. Creating something messy is out of my comfort zone, but I like trying new techniques. 



Products used:                                                                                                                                                                                  #distressinks #papersmooches (flower stamps) #cottagecutz & #tayloredexpressions (butterfly dies- I mixed & matched 2 dies) #myfavouritethings (sentiment) & bling

Challenges entered:
#simonsaysstampwed - anything goes
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
#pammiesinkypinkies -  anything goes

Have a great day.
Leanne

1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

What a super sweet card. I love the darling flowers and your bright cheerful colors. Thank you so much for stopping by to share your amazing art and talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm so grateful for you and I really hope you will join us again soon. God bless you, my creative friend.