"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Punched dimensional tree

Hi there,

Sharing a Christmas card with a dimensional tree today. 



Products used: 
Craft punch, foam sticker (star), #ldrs (circle die), #fbsstamps (sentiment), #hallmark (ribbon), sliver paint splatters (on tree) & red paint splatters.

Techniques used:
Punching, diecutting & stamping

Challenges entered:
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
#doubleD - Christmas trees
#colorfuloptions - red, green, gold

Will be back soon. I have a lot to share, but no time to post. 
Leanne 

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Yeah! A dimensional tree! I love the simple design and the dimension makes it special. Thanks for sharing it with us at Double D Challenge. Happy Holidays to you.

Darlene said...

OH WOW! What a fabulous design ... absolutely beautiful!! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Double D Co-Owner

baileyrosy.com said...

How clever !! I love your dimensional tree it really stands out !! Thank you so much for sharing this fantastic card with us at Colorful Options.

Marie