Hi,
I'm sharing a stitched tree here today.
Green cardstock, #simonsaysstamp stitching tree die, fluffy cord, gold cardstock, #unikostudio snowflake trio centre (star), #rangerdistressink, #newtonsnook bubbly stencil, white poster paint, acrylic silver spray paint, #justrite die & #averyelle stamp (sentiment)
Techniques used:
Diecutting, stitching, inkblending, inklifting, stencilling, spray painting & stamping.
Challenges entered:
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
#doubleD - Christmas trees
#colorfuloptions - red, green, gold
#ssswchallenge - use dies
Hope to be back tomorrow with more.
Leanne


3 comments:
A great snowy background and a fun and festive tree. Thanks for sharing it with us at Double D Challenge. Happy Holidays to you.
A beautifully created tree, love all the shine and shimmery sparkle too!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Double D}
What a gorgeous tree, Leanne. I love all the wonderful textures. Thanks so much for sharing your awesome art with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always so grateful to have you join us. Have a blessed New Year.
Post a Comment