"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Joy to The World

Hello,

I'm back today with another card I'd made following a presentation during the August #cardmakerssuccesssummit and I'm sharing it the first time today. 



Products used:
Dp, silver cardstock, #rangerdistressink- faded jeans (around the edges), #cutplorations angel #papersmooches music notes, #wowembossingpowder, #hellobluebird sentiment 

Techniques used:
Diecutting, stamping & heat embossing

Challenges entered:
#sunbirdsparkcreate - blue & silver
#ssswchallenge - use dies
#allsorts - use dies
#wordartwednesday - anything goes

Wishing you all a blessed Christmas!
Leanne

3 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful card, great design and I love the colour combination. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge using the Use Your Dies option.
Liz xx

Sarah said...

Thank you so much for supporting my Dies theme at Allsorts this time. That's such a lovely card. Sarah

Anonymous said...

Another cute card! Thanks for playing along with the Sunbird Spark challenge!