"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Folded Paper Tree

Hi,

I'm back to share another card I made during the #cardmakerssuccesssummit in August following a presentation by Chelly Ontis.



Products used:
DP, #rangerdistressink (mowed lawn on inner side of tree & card base + barn door on edge & splatters), #ldrs embossing folder, #srm sticker sentiment & glitter 

Techniques used:
Ink blending, ink lifting, fussy-cutting & embossing

Challenges entered:
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
#doubleD - Christmas trees
#colorfuloptions - red, green, gold

Hope to be back soon.
Leanne

3 comments:

baileyrosy.com said...

Thank you so much for sharing thids fantastic card with us at Colorful Options. Really love the folded tree how clever.

Marie

Diane said...

A creative and beautiful card!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure and Double D!
Diane CYHTP, DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Can You Handle The Pressure}

Birgit said...

Such a great idea and such a pretty card. Thanks so much for linking up to the DD Challenge. I wish you the best for 2025!