Hello!
I'm here to share a card I made for the January PTI challenge, inspired by the colors of the inspiration pic. and a fabric I recently came across to make this card.
Supplies Used :
PTI - Woodblock prints stamp
sticker sentiment & stars
color papers
Quite happy with how my card turned out & I hope you like it too.
I'm entering this card into challenges at...
http://modsquadchallenge.com - Use multiple images
https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog - workitwednesday-try something new
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - AG
http://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com - AG
http://avenue613.blogspot.com - AG
http://cardztv.blogspot.com - AG #81
Have a great day!
Leanne


6 comments:
What a lovely quilted design using the woodblock stampings!
Thanks for linking this lovely card up to the "Anything Goes" challenge over on The House that Stamps Built! What a fun quilt like design!
Leanne, your card is wonderful! Love the block prints, the colors and design... beautiful! I saw your card on instagram featured with Papereypride! Congrats on the shoutout, well deserved!
What a stunner Leanne - love your use of the colours and patterns, and the plain background to the embossed sentiment makes it really catch the eye
Blessings
Maxine
I love this! The blocks work very well together.
So glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs Sheryl xx
What a cool card! Great mixing of patterns. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.
Post a Comment