I'm back with my last post for the year and to share the day 26 tag which was made for Tracey McNeeley's, Christmas Tags event. I was late to link it up in time, so I'm sharing it here today.
Supplies Used:
Stampin' Up DP
paper napkin (image)
I'm entering this tag into challenges at...
https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com - Winter wishes (Wed) & Holiday (work it Wed)
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com - Patterned paper
I'm proud to admit that with determination and enthusiasm, I was able to make not just 26, but 31 tags in all for this event as I was inspired by more than one tag on certain days. Here is a pic. of all the tags together.
For a better view of individual tags, kindly visit my gallery linked above.
I will not be active on blogger until after the New Year 2019. So...
Wishing you all a Blessed Christmas and a Very Happy New Year' 2019.
Leanne



4 comments:
All of your tags are gorgeous!! I love the festive candy canes on this one!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
This tag is gorgeous Leanne, and I so admire your collection
May your Christmas be blessed with peace and joy
Maxine
Ooow What a wonderful collection of tags! Love the "embroidered" effect of the candy canes :D. Better get on with mine lol Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut's PPC XXX
A Blessed Christmas and a happy New Year to you and yours .
Amazing gallery of tags thank you for sharing .They would also make awesome toppers for Christmas cards too .
Thank you for all your visits to my posts too .HUGS Shirley-Anne
Post a Comment