"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Flourished Sympathy Card

Hello!
I'm here again with my last card for the WCMD challenges at W&W. I have used these flourish stamps several times before and still love them.
Supplies Used : 
Stampology - Flourishes
Taylored Expression - Embrace Beauty (sentiment)
bling
Two stamps from the set were used to stamp the images with the MISTI and wreath builder. Finished off with the sentiment and bling.
I'm entering this card into challenges at...
https://www.blog.winniewalter.com - CAS & Black&White background 
http://cardztv.blogspot.com - AG #69
http://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.com - CAS (I'm a working woman so this style helps me finish sooner & easy to mail) 

                           
Have a great weekend. Will be back when I have another bout of OCD(Obsessive Cardmaking Disorder) 
Leanne

9 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love all of the beautiful flourishes!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this cool card! The flourishes are fantastic!

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW love how you made it look so elegant
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Leanne, thanks for popping in to my blog and comment .
What an amazing Sympathy card .Love the flourishes and the added bling for embellishing .

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this card Leanne - the simplicity of the colours and the soft design. The bling is the perfect accent
Blessings
Maxine

Elaine Stark said...

Very elegant. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Annette said...

Sympathy cards are difficult to craft for. You've made a beautifully elegant card.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
As You Like It Challenge.

cm said...

Your black-and-white flourishes are gorgeous; perfect images/design for a sympathy card. So thrilled you shared this in the STAMPlorations gallery!
~carol

suzARTe said...

Such an elegant and classy Sympathy card, the flourishes look great with the pearls.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the

November 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.