Hi!
Thanks to all of your for your recent visits to my blog and for leaving encouraging comments. Today, I'm sharing a card with ink blending in a sort of tie and die circular fashion.
Supplies Used:
SSS - Henna Patterns
W&W - Hugs Cutaway
oxide inks - broken china, candied apple, fossilized amber
brilliance pearlescent ink
wink of Stella
Oxide inks were blended on a panel of watercolor paper in a circular fashion. Then stamped with different henna pattern stamps using a wreath bulider and MISTI. The hugs die was cut four times, each one's arm of the letter U was cut to appear as an I then, adhered together. A circular punch was used for the dot of the I. The coloured panel was adhered on the card base, followed by the altered die sentiment which was covered with wink of Stella for shimmer.
I'm entering this card into challenges at...
https://www.blog.winniewalter.com - Ink blending & Lucky7(3inks+1stamp+1die+2layers)
https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com - WCMD-AG
http://cardztv.blogspot.com - AG #67
Will be back again tomorrow.
Leanne


4 comments:
This is really cool...
Cheers
Dr Sonia
What a wonderful card Leanne - love your background, the your alteration of the die cut is stunning. I would never have guessed that you had altered it.
Blessings
Maxine
This is so beautiful!! The colors are so gorgeous!! Wow!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
This is really beautiful card, love the exotic Indian/Pakistani look, so bright and bold.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the
November 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.
Post a Comment