"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

STAMPlorations, you are terrific

Hi!
This is my fourth post for the day, please refer to my first post HERE for the start

Foilage was stamped on the card using Our Daily Bread Designs-three butterflies stamp by masking the butterflies and the Inkadinkado-foilage trails with Hero Arts-lime to forever green-ombre ink. Cottage Cutz-Butterfly was die cut on silver and orange glitter sheets. The black was colored with a Sharpie marker. Taylored Expressions-In flight overlays was used for the tiny butterfly. A few splatters of black paint were added, CASual Friday-Pretty posies sentiment was stamped and finished off with blng.
I'm entering this card into challenges at...
https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge - anything goes
I'll be back to post 6 more cards. Enjoy your day.
Leanne 

13 comments:

Angel said...

Looks Fabulous leane.
hope you are keeping fine .coming here after along time .

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Leanne this is gorgeous - love the effects you achieved with the ombre ink and the beautiful sparkly butterfly
Blessings
Maxine

MariLynn said...

I love the sparkly butterfly sitting over the greenery. The little touch of splatter looks amazing. I tend to get carried away when I splatter. Thanks for helping STAMPlorations celebrate 5 years.

Darlene said...

Another BEAUTY!! Love the design and sparkle! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Butterflies’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Vicki said...

Leanne, this is stunning! Simple and so elegant. Love the glitter butterfly. Your other cards are beautiful as well. So sorry about your SIL.

Vicki said...

I got so carried away with the card details that I forgot to add...thank you for joining the Double D, "Butterflies" Challenge!

Barbara said...

I love the beautiful simplicity of the fabulous card. la that you are back and good luck. Thanks for joining with us in the Butterfly challenge at Double D.
Barbara Design Team Member

Lin said...

So glad to see another of your cards, Leanne! This is a lovely design! Thank you once again for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my! Another stand-out beauty! Just the right amount of splattering to go with your sparkly butterfly. Love this! Thanks again for linking up with us at Double D!

Monika Skinner said...

Beautiful CASE of my card! Love it! Good Luck in the draw! 😍

Esther said...

Such a pretty CAS card! Love the sparkly butterfly.
Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi there Leanne..I saw Monica' s butterfly card and this is a great take on it ..truly lovely card .Love the sparkle .

Heather said...

Beautiful!! LOVE that sparkly butterfly! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.