"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Henna Patterns

Hi!
I'm halfway through with my fifth post for the day, please refer to my first post HERE for the start. This card was inspired by Nonni's stamping, on one side of the card.
 A Simon Says Stamp-Henna patterns stamp was used to stamp and heat emboss the image with Ranger-gold embossing powder. The images were colored with Crayola markers. Papertrey ink-wonderful words-congrats die was die cut from gold and white card and the two were adhered slightly off set to reveal a gold edged sentiment. Clear wink of stella was used on the white die cut and finished off with heat embossed dots to cover the boo-boos.
I'm entering this card into challenges at...
I'll be back soon.
Leanne

4 comments:

MariLynn said...

What an interesting image that you stamped. I like how you have it colored. I don't think I've seen one like this before. It really works with a CAS design card. Thanks for helping STAMPlorations celebrate 5 years.

kiwimeskreations said...

A fascinating card Leanne - no boo boo's, just embellishment opportunities. Love those henna stamps, they make a wonderful border used like that.
Blessings
Maxine

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the gold embossing on the motifs.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Heather said...

Beautiful!! That gold embossing is fabulous!!! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.