Can't believe I'm having a marathon posting session today. It's so unlike me. Guess it's because the months of longing to create was suddenly unleashed. Please refer to my first post HERE for the start. This card was inspired by Shirley's masterboard pieces.
After playing around with oxide inks on watercolor paper, the panel was die cut with Lawn Fawn-stitched journaling card, then randomly stamped on with a stamp from Gina K- live life loud (halftone dots) and a homegrown stamp (triangles). After adhering the panel the Hero Arts-fancy die sentiment was added and finished off with an American crafts dimensional sticker flower.
I'm entering this card into challenges at...
https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge - anything goes
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - anything goes
http://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com - anything goes
http://cardztv.blogspot.com - anything goes
https://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.com - anything goes
Four more to post. Will be back soon.Leanne



5 comments:
Aren't master boards so much fun to do? It is a technique that I always like the look of but often overlook when I go to create. I love how the background looks behind your flower. So pretty. Thanks for helping STAMPlorations celebrate 5 years.
Love the colours in your background on the tag - I have only used a master board once and should really have another go... an awesome result Leanne. Love the stick on and the die cut.'
Blessings
Maxine
This is fabulous Leanne, a beautiful background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Gorgeous card Leanne! The colours and patterns look fabulous together.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx
So pretty! And I love that adorable flower; so fun! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.
Post a Comment