Hi there!
I hope you are
enjoying the week long WCMD fun as I am. I'm here today with three cards.
Here's a
variation of three cards made from one water coloured rainbow panel, gold card
and Papertrey Ink's thick and thin thanks die.
Card 1
The background
was water coloured at random and splattered with gold paint. The sentiment was
die cut and inlaid with the thick gold word then the thin rainbow word and finished with sequins.
Card 2
The thick rainbow word die cut sentiment
was used in this card with the thin inlaid gold after smooshing the background with gold paint and finished with sequins.
The panel was cut to size and
the waste strips were used in this card with the thick gold and thin white die cut word and finished with sequins.
Here's my desk space with products for
more cards to be made.
Supplies used:
Sakura poster paints
Papertrey Ink - Thick & thin thanks die
sequins
I'm entering these cards into the following challenges...
3 cards together ...
http://www.blog.winniewalter.com - variations challenge with Shay
Card 1 ...
http://www.blog.winniewalter.com - rainbow with Lea & background with Mayuri
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog - anything goes
http://www.happylittlestampers.com - anything with dies & watercolour with gold
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - anything goes
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - anything goes
Card 2 ...
http://www.blog.winniewalter.com - rainbow with Lea, smooshing with Lydia & CAS with Heather
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog - anything goes
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - anything goes
Card 3 ...
http://www.blog.winniewalter.com - rainbow with Lea & CAS with Heather
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog - anything goes
http://lilredwagon.blogspot.co.uk - leftovers
http://www.happylittlestampers.com - CAS
http://lilredwagon.blogspot.co.uk - leftovers
http://www.happylittlestampers.com - CAS
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - anything goes
Have a great day! I've been bitten by the WCMD bug so, will be back with more soon.
Leanne





14 comments:
The thanks looks beautiful
Cheers
Dr Sonia
This is so bright and fun. Great job! I hope you will come by and play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. I always enjoy seeing your art linked up with us there as well.
Blessings to you,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
This trio is very pretty too, and way to go getting your money's worth!
They are all so gorgeous!! I love the rainbow colors!! The designs are fabulous on each one!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Terrific cards! Neat colours too. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.
What wonderful cards Leanne - love how you have used the same supplies and have three totally different cards with nothing left over :-)
Blessings
Maxine
Wow! Lots of bright, rainbow goodness going on here!! Great job!! Thank you for joining in on my Winnie & Walter WCMD Rainbow Color challenge! I hope you had a great time creating!! ♥
Hi Leanne, and thanks for your sweet visit & comment after I'd been MIA for so long. I am loving all of these cards. I really like the Bokeh look in #1 and great work on the sentiment.Very clever to use all the parts of creation #1 to go forward making 2 more pretty ones. Love the CAS on #3....now that is a wonderful way to use up "snippets" (scraps) Well done! TFS & Hugs
Very pretty cards!
Joanna
great cards, love the color you achieved with your watercolor
thanks for joining us at HLS
Barb Housner (DT)
Three great cards and a fab way of not wasting any bits and bobs. Our theme at the HLS CAS challenge this month is One Layer which, unfortunately, I think you may have missed. By adding the strips and die cut it's no longer considered as a one layer card. Please do join us again.
Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge, Anita x
Fun colourful cards! Thank you for sharing your cards at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour challenge.
Love the card design created with off cuts Simply CAS and it's my favorite style
This card is certainly bright and cheery, the thanks sign really stands out against the bright background, love it.
Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the
October 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.
Post a Comment