How are you? I'm here with a coloured digital image card today...yes, slowly trying to do the colouring myself without my daughter here to do it for me. Inspired by Stamping sent this beautiful freebie just for becoming a subscriber and I coloured it inspired by the colours at the Butterfly Challenge Blog.
Supplies used:
Prismacolor colour pencils
designer paper (vertical strip)
black watercolour flecks
I'm entering this into challenges at...
designer paper (vertical strip)
black watercolour flecks
I'm entering this into challenges at...
http://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com - colour & vertical
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge - monochrome
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - anything goes
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge - monochrome
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - anything goes
Have a great day.
Leanne
Leanne


11 comments:
Oh Leanne such a shame that your internet was playing up at the last minute so you couldn't up load your card. Your colouring of the butterfly is very pretty. Thankyou for taking part in my challenge. Hugs Mrs A.
So gorgeous!! The butterfly is beautiful!! I love the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
A lovely result, I love the colours
Stunning card leanne - love how you coloured the butterfly and how dramatic it is against the plain background. Well done
Blessings
Maxine
Amazing butterfly and love your colouring with pencils!
I love the simple beauty of your card. The colors of the butterfly is amazing and the design so elegant. Thanks for sharing your talent with us on the Simon Say Stamp Monday Challenge.
Cathie ♥
So pretty...the shades of blue look fabulous
Cheers
Dr Sonia
beautiful!!!!
Sunning coloring and color for your lovely butterfly design.
Hugs Diane
Loved your card and the coloring!Thanks for stopping by! :)
Hugs
Suchi xx
I have always loved this saying, the butterfly is so striking and looks great against the white.
Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the
October 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.
Post a Comment