"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

PTI- Stamp-a-faire 2017

Hello friends!
     How re you all? It's been a really long time since my last post in February for the PTI birthday challenges. Didn't mean to be away so long, but one thing led to another. I got sick while I was enjoying the challenges and lost my crafting mojo. However, I began practising hand lettering which I shared on Instagram. Next, I got busy getting ready for my trip to USA to attend my daughters graduation, returned to a sick husband and soon summer vacation came to an end. Once at work, there's hardly any time to craft.
    There's so much going on in blogland these days. I missed the MFT Camp Create sessions but just could not resist the PTI Stamp-a-faire once again. I'm here with the warm up challenge.


Supplies used:
watercolor paper
PTI-Doodle-do stamp set(image &sentiment)
Crayola markers
distress ink
Nuvo-crystal drops
sequins

    The image was stamped and coloured. The background was coloured with distress ink using the smooshing technique. Cut the panel and adhered it to the card base leaving a space for the sentiment and finished off with Nuvo crystal drops for flower centers and a few sequins. 
Here's the inspiration image used...

   Thanks to all of you who stayed on as followers in spite of my absence. I will slowly visit you all after I complete my PTI stamp-a-faire challenge cards.
Leanne

4 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So sweet and bright card! Love the colours and the idea of cutting the panel to put the sentiment between the parts!

merryf said...

So charming!

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Leanne, beautiful colours and great design.
Welcome back.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

suzARTe said...

Oh my goodness, this is such a beautiful card, lovely colours and the flowers look so pretty.
Thanks so much for sharing your creation at

the October 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.