"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

PTI-SAF 2017-Paper Border

Hello!
    I'm back with a card for the first anniversary traditional material...paper. Really loved Laura Bassen' concept of using scraps of paper. I will surely repeat this so I can utilize the paper I have hoarded.
 
Supplies used:
designer paper
PTI-Coverplate circles die 
PTI-Spring Woods (sentiment)
   Circles were die cut from the DP and matching card stock. They were adhered with a dot of glue on the card panel then sewn along the top edge. The process was repeated for the next two rows, the panel was adhered to the card base and stamped the sentiment.
 
Will be back soon with more for SAF.
Leanne

3 comments:

Monica said...

Lovely card. I like the colour combo and the way the circles are attached.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very pretty card, love your way to use snippets!!
Pinned
https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524493131921/

suzARTe said...

The scalloped border you have created with the circular patterned paper looks amazing.
Thanks so much for sharing your creation at

the October 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.