"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Celebrating Papertrey Ink- 2007

Hi there!
     Papertrey Ink is celebrating their 10th birthday with daily challenges highlighting their products since 2007. If the players own that product, they are to make a new project using it. If not, players are required to draw inspiration from the projects highlighted, and adapt Papertrey products they own. Although I own a few of their products I hope to adapt and join in all of them. Here's my first for 2007 challenge.

Supplies used:
Papertrey Ink- Doodlie-do
                        Spring woods (sentiment)
Crayola colour pencils
pearl metallic gold outliner
    The inspiration for this card is Nichole Heady's 2007 card shown below, the blooms and leaves were stamped, coloured, fussy cut, glued on a panel of kraft card stock. Two flowers were stamped directly on the panel and the flower centers were touched with an outliner. After adding the sentiment, the panel was adhered on a mustard coloured card base.
I'm also entering this card into challenges at...
Hope to be back soon. 
Leanne

10 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! The flowers look amazing!! I love the colors!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mrs A. said...

Pretty colours that look so cool on the kraft cardstock. Hugs Mrs A.

Shirley-Anne said...

Wow those colours pop on the kraft card . Awesome design too for the flowers .

Virginia L. said...

Wow, the colors are gorgeous on kraft card stock!! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Fantastic Florals” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous CASE of the original card Leanne - I think I prefer yours :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Anonymous said...

beautiful! i love the vivid colours; you did a great job using the original for inspiration. thank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more!
linda

Esther Asbury said...

Love the colors against the Kraft background! Awesome card!

Julie B said...

Love the colours you chose with the kraft background.
Thanks for joining in at ATSM. :)

Jo Ann said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. I love the crisp color showing wonderfully on the Kraft paper. Thank you for joining our Challenge a few weeks ago at Word Art Wednesday. We have a week left on our current Challenge and I hope you join us again. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word in Psalm 84:11 and it says, "For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD gives grace and glory; No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly." Have a blessed week.

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

suzARTe said...

This is really striking and has a rustic as well as elegant look as well, you are certainly on a roll with your amazing projects.
Thanks so much for sharing your creation at

the October 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.