"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Christmas Tag #6

Hi!
    I'm throughly enjoying myself making tags. In fact, I'm working on four at the same time and will blog as I finish.
Supplies used:
Papermania kraft tag
Lawn Fawn-winter sparrows stamp & die set
colour pencils
puffy paint
glossy accents
    The inspiration for this is from Melania's day 9 tag in the image below. The bird images were stamped, colured and die cut. Puffy paints were used on the branch and the birds woolies, glossy accents for their beaks, leaves and music notes. Finished off with the stamped sentiment and cord.
I'm entering this tag into challenges at...
http://www.stampingwithloll.com - Christmas mix media tag
http://tagyoureitchallenge.blogspot.com - inspiration (layout)
http://cardztv.blogspot.com - anything goes 
Will be back soon.
Leanne

11 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Its super cute
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The birds are so sweet!! I love the sentiment!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Loll said...

So cute Leanne!! These birds look like they are singing their hearts out. Love the kraft tag and can imagine the dimension you got form the puffed paint. Thanks again for sharing at my tag event.

Christine said...

very cute, love the kraft background one of my fav's

kiwimeskreations said...

Leanne this is so sweet - love it!!
Blessings
Maxine

Tee said...

Love this tag! Super cute!

Tracy Freeman said...

So cute ! Love these little sparrows and they look perfect against the Kraft card.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

Bobby said...

This is such a cute tag, Leanne. I'm so glad you shared it with us at Tag You're It!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Adorable tag! The birds on the branch are precious!
Take Care!
Michele

maria f. said...

Those little tweeties look so cute on kraft wearing their bright colors!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

What a cute sentiment, many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.