I'm back with another tag. Again enjoyed playing with watercolours to create a background and just hope I'm not boring you with them.
Supplies used:
watercolour paper
pan watercolours
silver acrylic paint
SRM sticker sentiment (merry)
K Andrew Designs-mix Christmas sentiments
The inspiration for this tag was from Tracey's day 5 tag in the pic below. After watercolouring, salt was sprinkled, dried, then splatters of silver paint were added and finished by combining a sticker and stamp for sentiment.
I'm entering this tag into challenges at...
http://inmycreativeopinion.blogspot.ca - Christmas tag
http://stamplorations.blogspot.com - holiday tag
http://www.stampingwithloll.com - Christmas mix media tag
http://cardztv.blogspot.com - anything goes
Will be back soon with more. Ciao!
Leanne


12 comments:
Such pretty colours for your watercoloured background Leanne. LOVE the sparkle from the salt technique and the splatters of silver. Thanks again for sharing at my tag event!
This is so glittery and sparkly! It's perfect for Christmas!
Take Care!
Michele
Totally not boring me with your fabulous tags!! The colors of this are amazing!! I love the technique you used!! Absolutely gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
I love this ....... the background looks amazing especially with those splatters of silver xx
very pretty, love the bright christmasy colours
What a gorgeous tag Leanne - love the sparkly background you have created.
Blessings
Maxine
Beautiful tag!!!
Eye-catching ... love it!
I tried the salt technique but didn't get the sparkle you did, Leanne. This is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your tag with us at Tag You're It!
Love the rich colors and wonderful glitter!
The colors and the sparkle are just beautiful! Thank you for joining the Paper Girls challenge this week!
Can't go wrong with a bit of sparkle, many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.
Post a Comment