Hi!
A happy Sunday to
you all! I just made a card and here I am to share it with you right away.
Supplies used:
Supplies used:
Papertrey Ink-Heart Stitches die
gold thread
flower outline stickers (cut into hearts)
flower outline stickers (cut into hearts)
sequins
gold embossing powder
gold embossing powder
The
heart was die cut and the thread was passed through the holes using a needle. The process used
is exactly the same as the traditional string art. Using the sketch below, the card was finished off with the string art heart, outline sticker hearts, sequins and a heat embossed sentiment.
I'm entering this card into challenges at...
http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment - MIM string art
http://cleanandsimpleonsunday.blogspot.com - sequins
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog/category/events/work-it-wednesday - dies
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - anything goes
Will be back soon.
Leanne
I'm entering this card into challenges at...
http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment - MIM string art
http://cleanandsimpleonsunday.blogspot.com - sequins
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog/category/events/work-it-wednesday - dies
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - anything goes
Will be back soon.
Leanne



6 comments:
This is stunning!! The string art heart looks amazing!! I love, love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Leanne this is such a wonderful card - love that string art heart, and the gold throughout makes my heart sing!
Blessings
Maxine
What a great card ;o)
Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday!
What a fabulous design idea! Love the cool citrus color of the thread (and taking the thread through the pierced hole to create a secondary and extra layer of design to the die- my, what a great look). Also changing your flower sticker outlines into hearts to compliment your design. This is just so beautiful, CAS & splendid design work. TFS
Great idea to use the string art. I do a lot of these kinds of cards but have never thought to use a die like that.
The string art heart looks great and really stands out with the other hearts on the white background.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx
Post a Comment