"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Stamp-a-faire-Masterpiece Inspirations

Hi!
    I'm back with my second make for PTI-SAF. 
Supplies used:
black card stock
coloured construction paper
PTI-Spring woods stamp (sentiment)
    Made this quick card using the inspiration image below.
  Lexi-card
I'm entering this card into challenges at...
Will be back later today with more makes for SAF. Don't forget to link up to my giveaway just above the followers gadget.
Leanne 

9 comments:

New Creations said...

What an abstract and beautiful creation, love the color choice!!!

Suchi said...

Thanks for leaving sweet comment on my blog! Your card is so graphic and colorful! LOVE it!! :)
Suchi xx

Valerija said...

Lovely CAS card. I like the colour combo.
Valerija xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a pin worthy card...awesome!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

kiwimeskreations said...

This is such a fabulous and graphic card Leanne - love it!
Blessings
Maxine

lexi said...

very nice mondrian card - great job!!

Karen Dunbrook said...

great colour blocked card...well done!
TFS,
Karen

Gail said...

Fabulous layout I love this!

suzARTe said...

This Mondrian enspired card is great, I am a huge Mondrian fan.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the

October 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.