I'm here with my last make for MFT-Camp Create Sensational Shakers. Made this to also fit MFT challenges both sketch and colour but I was late for sketch#285. Anyway here's my card.
Supplies used:
Dreamweaver stencil-I BeamsMFT-die-namics-Fancy Flourish
Mini rolled roses
LLD Bright Lights Numbers
Cross-stitch circle STAX
Lawn Fawn-Stitched Leaves
SRM sticker (sentiment)
The Craft's Meao-Nature's Beauty (butterfly)
homemade embossing paste
white glitter
beads & tinsel glitter (shaker)
gold embossing powder
Faber Castell water colour pencils (for butterfly)
acetate sheet (recycled from a chocolate box)
plain foam & glue
Following MFT sketch #285, I wet embossed the lower half of the card and sprinkled white glitter while it was still wet. After quilling the roses and giving dimension to the leaves, the floral arrangement was adhered in place. The sticker sentiment and shaker were added and the butterfly to cover up a boo boo.
I'm also entering this card into challenges at...
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge - shimmer
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - anything goes
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk - flowers
http://modsquadchallenge.blogspot.com - glitter
Now that the camp has ended, I will rest a bit. J
Leanne



13 comments:
What a gorgeous card this is my friend!! I love the shaker!! So creative!! The flowers are beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
How clever to make your shaker design with the birthday numbers! Don't believe I've seen that idea before. So cool, and I like it done in the stitched circle. The scrollwork added a touch of pure elegance, and this is a lovely card! TFS & Hugs
What a pretty card Leanne - love the quilled flowers and the numbers on the shaker - and boo boo's are always an opportunity to embellish :-)
Blessings
Maxine
Pretty designed card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week. xxxx
Oh my, what a lovely and elegant card! I love the shaker element!
A fabulous card Leanne, such a brilliant design.
Have you got your laptop back?
Pauline
x
The shaker is perfect and the sweet roses and vine are super sweet. We appreciate your wonderful art, so creative and beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us in the #236-#237 - Word Art Wednesday AG Challenge.
Blessings, Carole
Really lovely! Thank you for participating in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
Very fun shaker card!! Beautifully done! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!!
wicked fun birthday card!!! :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!
All cards in this set are amazing .Each so unique and delightful . Your paper craft talent is truly on display here . hugs Shirley-Anne
Love this card. Thank you for joining the All That Glitters Challenge at Mod Squad Challenge Blog.
Peggy T.
DT Member
The flowers look so pretty on this card and I like the shaker element as well.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx
Post a Comment