Hello!
Thanks to all of you for your visits and lovely comments. I haven't got my laptop fixed yet, by my son has been kind to lend me his laptop. I'm here today with my fourth make for MFT-Camp Create, Delightful Die Cutting. Have two simple cards with the positive and negative of the die cutting.
Supplies used:
MFT-Little letters die-namics
Lefranc & Bourgeois pan watercolours
watercolour paper
gold acrylic paint
Fiskar's Cloud 9-Simple Thoughts Happy Birthday ( to you stamp)
sequins
I'm also entering this card into challenges at...
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge - shimmer
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - anything goes
http://sharejoychallenge.blogspot.com - clean & simple
Will be back later today with my last make for Camp Create.
Leanne



8 comments:
They are both so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful colors!! They look amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Leanne these are fabulous - love the colours you have used as well as the way you have used the die cuts.
Blessings
Maxine
Very fun technique! Super cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!!
Love how you've made use of the negative and postive dies they make brilliant cards.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby
LOVE the colours on the background on the first card. Clever using the die cut word sentiment on the second card. Two colourful cards. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Add Shimmer Challenge. Gayatri xx
You're so creative, Leanne, and your card is amazing. Thanks so much for sharing it in our challenge. I'm so grateful to have you play along, and I hope that you will join us again real soon.
Have a blessed week, and God bless you!
Karen Letchworth
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - I'd love to have you stop by and say hello sometime.
Leanne this is wonderful I love all the colours you have used in this and making 2 cards from one is just fantastic why toss those colourful letters when you can make a 2nd card
hugs Nikki
Such lovely colours in this card and the word thanks really stands out.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx
Post a Comment