"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Papertrey May Blog Hop Challenge

Hello!
    I'm very excited to be part of the PTI May blog hop today. This is my first entry ever at PTI , as I now own some of their wonderful products and here's my card.

and this is the inspiration image...
Supplies used:
Papertrey Ink-Pencil blooms die (flowers)
                       Spring woods stamp set (sentiment) 
Watercolour paper
Lefranc & Bourgeois pan watercolours
Ranger ice stickles
    From the inspiration picture above I used the layout and colours...one for flowers, one for flower centers and a mix of a few others for the light splatter of paint. 
I'm also entering this card for challenges at...
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge - anything goes
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - anything goes
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com - anything goes
Thanks for visiting. Hope to hop around later.
Leanne

19 comments:

Melissa L. said...

So pretty, Leanne. I didn't think of flower at all! Very original I like it! They are beautiful. How nice!

Leigh Penner said...

This is so pretty! I love your take on the inspiration photo!

Darnell said...

Well I think you rocked your first ever PTI Hop, Leanne!! Your card is totally lovely and a great take on the inspiration!! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

Julia Aston said...

A lovely card with your rows of blooms with bright glittery centers!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Welcome to the hop! What a great first card!

Jacquie Southas said...

Great take on the inspiration artwork - love the gems centers to your flowers! Hop to see you next month :)

Marybeth said...

Great idea to use the pencil blooms for your pretty card!

kiwimeskreations said...

Leeanne this is gorgeous - love the layout and how you have used the gorgeous colours.
Blessings
Maxine

Gina said...

Your sweet card goes wonderfully from the inspiration. Great card.

Patti said...

Welcome!! to the great group of hoppers at PTI : ) This is such a great group of crafters I know you'll get a warm welcome : )

Your card is awesome!! I love the perfectly colored little pencil blooms you used! Sweet idea!

Patti

Patti said...

p.s. I'm your newest follower!

Patti

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Leanne, a fabulous CAS design.
Pauline
x

bjmartin said...

Oh pretty! I like the repetition of the flowers!

Jo Nevill said...

A very pretty card
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! i love the pretty flowers!! Gorgeous card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

brenda said...

A really lovely card and it's lovely to see you at Penny Black and More challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Mervi said...

Beautiful card.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more
May Challenge: Anything goes with stamped image at the main role;-))m

Karen Letchworth said...

What fabulous little flowers, and such a great design. I am also a BIG lover of all things PTI. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. It always blesses my heart to see your wonderful creations linked to our challenge. Have a blessed week, and please join us again real soon.
Hugs,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

suzARTe said...

Such a lovely card Leanne and congrats on being part of the blog hop as well. You are really on a roll with your blogging and cardmaking, awesome.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx