"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

MFT Sketch & Colour

Hi!
    Thanks for your visits and encouraging comments. I'm back with a card for MFT challenges ...sketch and colour. I like the way it turned out and I hope you like it too.

Supplies used:
designer paper from RAK
kraft paper
foam
MFT-Little letters die-namics
        Thanks so very much (sentiment you) 
Brilliance pearlescent sky blue ink
bling
Ranger ice stickles
    The inspiration for this card is from MFT card challenges...
I just happened to find a paper with the right colours in my collection. I cut it out around the design on the paper, added kraft, the die cut letters and stamped 'you'. That was how it was supposed to end. But as an ink boo-boo needed to be hidden, the bling landed there and as the shiny bling looked lonesome, I added ice stickles on the foam alphabets.    
I'm entering this card into challenges at...                
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge - anything goes
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - anything goes
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com - anything goes
Have a great weekend.
Leanne 

8 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Leanne, such a fabulous CAS design.
Pauline
x

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the design and the colors!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Nikki said...

What a pretty cas card and that's what embellishments are for :) hiding the boo boos hugs Nikki

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a neat and happy idea!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunner Leeanne - love your use of the colours and the wonderful white area
Blessings
Maxine

conil said...

Popped over from Darnell's blog to check out your goods. Boy, am I ever glad I did. Darnell's right...your work is impressive. Aren't you glad you're so talented? Love this latest card of yours...CAS with lots of spice.

Unknown said...

The perfect simplicity of your card really makes it pop! I'm so glad you took the time to share with us over at Word Art Wednesday. Have a blessed day.

suzARTe said...

I love this CAS thank you card, great colours and the lettering really stands out as well.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx