"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Zentangle

Hello!
    I'm back with a card I made this evening for a challenge at Paper Smooches...black and white with a pop of colour. I do not own any PS products, so made this card using their freebie. I have been wanting to try zen-tangling for quite a while and finally did so today.
View in sections... 

Supplies used:
Paper Smooches-freebie (image & sentiment)
Faber Castell PITT artist pen
Crayola felt tip marker
wiggly eye
foam tape
I'm also entering this card into challenges at...
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge - anything goes
It's the first time I tried this form of art. So, your frank opinion negative or positive will be highly apperciated. Thank you.
Leanne  

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW Leeanne this is stunning - what an amazing first for your zentangling!! Beautiful and stunning card.
Blessings
Maxine

Shirley-Anne said...

WOW !! You did so well with this new technique .Beautiful and I love it .
hugs Shirley-Anne

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love the tiny tangles! Beautifully done : )

Lisa said...

Wow, the bird looks so amazing!! You did a perfect job with it!! It's so beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

suzARTe said...

such a great job with the freebie, the red really pops on the bird.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx