"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Live life to the fullest

Hello!
    Sharing the second card I made yesterday for a recipe challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs. Finally inked the lovely stamp that has been in my possession since the past two years.
Supplies used:
ODBD-Each Minute (quote)
Ranger - white embossing powder
Stampin Up - paper 
die cuts from my RAK 
bling
I'm entering this card into challenges at...
http://ourdailybreaddesignsblog.blogspot.com - O (stamp) D (designer paper) B (blue,bling) D (dies)
http://creativecornerchallenges.blogspot.co.nz - words
http://cardsundmore-challengeblog.blogspot.co.uk - die cuts
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge - anything goes
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - word art anything goes
Thanks for the Stampin Up! paper Shirley-Ann. I finally started used it.
Have a wonderful day!
Leanne

9 comments:

Lisa said...

So beautiful!! I love the sentiment!! Gorgeous card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Leanne, such a wonderful sentiment.
Pauline
x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Leeanne - love how you have displayed the quote and made it really eye catching.
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!

Theng Creation said...

Wonderful card <3
Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges.
Hugs from Therese, DT

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Your card is beautiful!! I love your use of the black and the quote in the white. The bling sets it off beautifully! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!!

Shirley-Anne said...

Great use of the back ground paper here and I like that you have made the sentiment the focal point of the card .
Hugs Shirley-Anne

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Leeanne! I love how you've stamped on the black card to highlight the quote.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

suzARTe said...

This card is very apt today. My very good friend's father passed away and he always followed this saying, an example to us all. I love how you have included the sentiment in this card, the other embellishments are lovely as well.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx