"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Love is...Sweet

Hi there!
    I'm back with my second post in a short while. Frankly, I had no patience to ink some of the Unity stamps I won and got my crafting mojo to make my second Valentine card. Really enjoyed adding dimension to this sweet image and I hope you like it too. 


 
Supplies used: 
background die cut - sent as RAK
SRM sticker - sentiment
MFT Die-namics - washi tape
Unity stamp-My cupcake 
Crayola fine tip markers
red puffy paint & heat gun for cupcake icing
Ranger's glossy accents for heart
foam tape 

    The cupcake image was fussy cut. And added another stamped, fussy cut heart over the first for dimension.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges…
Thanks for visiting. I hope to be back to visit you all soon.
Leanne.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! I love the dimension you added to the cupcake!! It looks amazing!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Leanne. I have missed so much of your news , by not visiting more often . So sorry to read of your Father's passing . How blessed you are to have enjoyed his presence for so long .
On to your card....
The card base colour itself is sweet . I love using coloured card bases . Clever to use cup cake in 3D to add dimension .
Hugs Shirley-Anne
PS...please send me best postal address to you . shirlb1@bigpond.com

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card- love the shimmer on the frosting too : ) So nice to touch base with you and see your lovely work!

suzARTe said...

This card is making me want to have a cupcake, lovely card.hanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes February link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx