"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Anniversary Love

Hello Friends!
    Thanks for your recent visit to my blog and words of sympathy on the loss of my dad. It meant a lot, thank you once again.
    I'm here to share another love card.
Supplies used:
card stock
Unity stamps- Heart with Joy(image) 

                       Love is a thing kit(sentiment)
Memento Dew drop inks
Crayola fine tip markers for difficult to ink parts
Crayola colour pencils

Rangers Ice stickles for flower centers
Rangers distress ink around the heart
Rangers gold embossing powder for sentiment
velvet ribbon from stash
foam tape
I’m entering this card into the following challenges…
http://ourdailybreaddesignsblog.blogspot.com - old image stamp/new sentiment stamp
http://sharejoychallenge.blogspot.com - pink/glitter/no patterned paper
Thanks for visiting. Hope to be back soon.
Leanne

8 comments:

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card!! The flowers are so pretty on the heart!! The sparkle you added is fabulous!! Gorgeous my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Judy Woodland said...

So sorry to hear about your dad. I recently lost my mom, so I know how you feel. Your card is so pretty. Love the shading on the heart, and those flowers are just beautiful. Great design and great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along this week at the
Mod Squad Challenge!!

Uma said...

Lovely card I must say... Clean n simple 😊
Cheers
Uma

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card, such a pretty image.
Pauline
x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the red background with the pink sponging on the heart and your colored flowers! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!!

Becca Cruger said...

This is soooo pretty and soft! I love the sponging on it! The glittery centers of the flowers are the perfect finishing touch. Thank you so much for playing along at STAMPlorations!

Shirley-Anne said...

Oh dear blog pal I am sorry to read about your recent sad loss of your father .
Love the image and your detail on it . Lovely card .

suzARTe said...

Very pretty card, I love the image in the heart, really stands out.hanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes February link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx