"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Let's Party

Hello Friends!
   Happy May Day & Friday too. Today's card was meant to be shared last Friday, but something important got in the way not letting me complete it. Anyway here it is.
Supplies used:
Unity Stamps - Simple Party
Crayola colour pencils 
Circular die cuts - RAK- Thanks Nikki
DP - Dollarama paper
Twine 
The images were stamped, coloured, fussy cut & adhered to the circular die cuts. Finished off with DP & twine to play with UNity's colour & MFT's shetch challenge. 
Entering this card into  the  following challenges:

19 comments:

Michele K. Henderson said...

Very pretty design! Love the colors!

Diana Soling said...

Cute birthday card. Love it.

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love it.
I saw this on Unity FWF. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Ruby said...

Cute card.

Dr. Ivy said...

Fun birthday card. Have a great day.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I first saw this on FB. Had to come and look a little closer. Adorable!

Patti J said...

Saw your card on FWF! What a sweet card! Thanks for sharing it!!!

Carol said...

I saw your pretty card at FWF. Carol x

Bananastamper said...

Cute card!

Carol L said...

Cute B-day card! I love the 2 different directions of the striped paper!

Lisa said...

What a fun card!! I love the images you used!! It's fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card- love the layout and the great images. Hope you are having a fab weekend!

Gaylynn said...

What a sweet celebration card. Darling stamping.

Lagene said...

Super fun card!

Janis said...

Really sweet card!! Love all the fun images.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

ionabunny said...

Great design. Pretty colours. Hugz

MadeByKarla said...

Your cards are beautiful! Love the coloring job, especially on the ice cream :) thanks for sharing my giveaway. Best of luck!

Caryn said...

Gorgeous fresh design, love the colours.
Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp this week.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Kelli Haglund said...

Very nice design.