"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Love to your SMILE

Hi!
    A happy Sunday to you all. I'm here to share a CAS card I'd made a few months ago. I just wanted to make use of the ribbon and tag stamp that were in my stash for over two years and this is what I made.
Supplies used:
Stamps - Studio G
Ribbon - Creating a Crafty Life Etsy shop
Distress ink - Rangers Mustard Seed
3D foam tape
The tag was cut after stamping it separately, the ribbon looped through, then adhered with foam tape. 
    What do you think of this card? Em! I didn't quite like it, but could not think of any other way of using the tag stamp in the CAS style. Looking forward to your valuable comments.
Leanne
I'd like to enter this card into challenges at:

12 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Super cute and happy card. Love the use of the diagonal. Thanks for playing along in the very first Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge !

Glenda said...


What a sunny, good feeling get well card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Lisa said...

This is so cute!! I love the smiley faces!! So fun!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tammi said...

This card will definitely bring a smile to someone face! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Craft Hoarders!

Unknown said...

it made me smile! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

Gloria Stengel said...

It is very sweet and who does not love smiley face ribbon?! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous for our very first challenge!

Anonymous said...

Very fun card. I'm so excited that you joined us for the launch of Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog. I hope you come to play often! Ginny from Polly's Paper : )

Tracey McNeely said...

A really fun card. Thank you so much for joining us t his week at CASology!

Joyce said...

This is very cute, and is sure to brighten some one's day. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Jan Marie said...

Cute and clever! Thanks for sharing your style with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

creative lady said...

Very nice card, thanks for stopping in to play with Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Heather said...

This is a fabulous card - I love your CAS style, a great tag and sentiment!! The trouble is I can see any Kraft card stock anywhere??

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx