Hi!
Thanks a bunch to all of you for sticking around
here in spite of the hiatus which turned out to be longer than anticipated. I
had issues with my desktop PC since August, and finally got it back only last
month. I did have my DD’s laptop at my disposal, but only for short intervals
as she had a lot of online work while applying to universities. Also, with
work, health problems and stress, it was just impossible to get here earlier. I
have been crafting occasionally though to maintain my sanity, and today I’d
like to share a I’d card made for Ribbon Challenge #28 – Saddle Stitch Ribbons
at Crafty Ribbons.
Supplies used:
Crafty Ribbons – Candy Saddle Stitch Ribbons
Melissa Frances – White Pearls
SRM Stickers – Thanks
Die cut flowers & leaves
Have a great weekend. I promise to visit you soon.
Leanne
I’m entering my card into the following challenges:
http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com - white, chocolate chip, blushing bride & old olive ends 18/2
http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.com - colour inspiration ends 18/2
http://ibsichallenge.com - light pink, light green, brown ends 20/2
http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com - ribbon, dies, pearls ends 20/2
http://reasonableribbon.blogspot.com - Spring colours & Ribbon ends 26/2
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com - Pink, brown, beige ends 26/2
http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com - Anything Goes w/ribbon ends 28/2
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com - Pink, brown, beige ends 26/2
http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com - Anything Goes w/ribbon ends 28/2

35 comments:
Happy to see you again Leanne :))
lovely card..keep crafting .
Good to have you back Leanne with such a beautiful project.
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts School Projects
Pretty weaving, pretty card!
So glad you are back, Leeann!! What a gorgeous card!! I love how you wove the ribbon!! The flowers are beautiful!! Have a wonderful weekend :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
very pretty!!
glad things are better for you now!!!
Paula
The woven ribbons make such a fabulous BG...like a lattice wall for your beautiful flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!
So pretty! Love the woven ribbons with the flowers nestled on top. Thanks so much for joining us at IBSIC this week!
Hi there,
This card is very pretty. Like what you did with the ribbons.
Hope your health is better. Eat well, sleep well, meditate and take care and be happy.
Love,
Monica
Hello Leanne
Hope that the days get better and better .
Beautiful card design .Lovely ribbon frame for those pretty flowers .
clever! great way to use up those scraps.
This is beautiful, I love the design and colours.
Unfortunately you need to use a Lili of the Valley image to participate in the Lili's little Fairies challenge. Please pop by again and join in using one of our images as your creations are just gorgeous.
Sue xx
Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at crafty catz this week. Naomi x
I really like your woven ribbon background. It's so pretty with the flowers. Thanks so much for joining in the 3 Girl JAM "Anything Goes with Ribbon" challenge.
Cheri - 3GJ DT Member
www.djssundries.blogspot.com
Super card love your use of the ribbons and white space, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac GDT
What a cute card! Love the colours :) thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x
I love this what a great piece.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #103 uplifting sentiment, pink brown & beige challenge
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Goodness, here I am back again to say thanks for sharing this artistic piece with us at Make it Monday .
Shirley-Anne
beautifull hugs Joyce
Very creative use of ribbon! Thanks for playing at IBSIC!
Whoa...this is sooo pretty!!! I just love how you created the background with the woven ribbons...sooo clever!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!
Hi Leanne, wonderful project here, thanks for joining my blog and candy and please keep in touch. I am off to see the rest of your wonderful work...luv aNNIe
Beautiful ribbon card. I saw this on MIM..Loz
Your card is lovely Leanne, a great way to use those small pieces of ribbon x
hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk
oh how beautiful is this card....thanks so much for sharing it with us at CRAFTY CATZ...beautiful entry hugs sassyxxxxx
Very Pretty! Love how you used the ribbons.
Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbons Spring challenge this week!
Hugs,
Cheryl
Very pretty Leanne. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x
brilliant creation and thanks for sharing at crafty catz
Such a great idea to weave the ribbon! Welcome back :>)
I've never seen ribbon woven like this before! Such a lovely card. Thank you so much for sharing!!
How pretty! I love that woven ribbon! Wonderful idea! Thanks for joining us for the 3 Girl Jam "Anything Goes with Ribbon" challenge.
- Julie O
http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com
beautiful card!! love the lattice work with the ribbon :-) thanks for joining us at 3 Girl Jam Challenges!
What a beautiful card! Love the ribbon weaving!
Thanks for sharing and playing along with 3GJ's Anything Goes w/Ribbon challenge!!
Jessica
3GJ~DT
Welcome to my blog Leanne. This card is very pretty. xxx
Welcome to my blog Leanne. This card is very pretty. xxx
This is a really pretty card Leanne - love your colours and the way you have used the ribbons
Blessings
Maxine
Post a Comment