"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Reposting my First CAS (stamped) card

Hi!

    Here's a quick post for Flashback Friday #19 where the challenge is to repost the first Clean & Simple card. My style of crafting is normally CAS, as I've already posted the very first CAS card that fitted another challenge at Flashback Friday; I decided to repost my first stamped CAS card.
 

    The Golden Poppy image was stamped by me and colored with Crayola color pencils by my son Aaron when he was 10 years old. The sentiment was printed. You can find the first post HERE.
I'll be back soon.

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

oh this is sooo sweet! Perfectly CAS!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Flashback Friday!!!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super what a cool card,thanks for sharing on Flashback Friday 19.0 Love Hazel Guest DT xx