"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Belated Christmas Wishes

Hello my friends!
    I had planned to wish you all a Merry Christmas with this card I'll be sharing today, but unfortunately windows crashed completely & I was unable to get here earlier. Anyway, I'm now here with belated wishes hoping you all had a wonderful Christmas.
 Meljen's digital image  - Frosty Face was used to make this shaped card. Colored card stock papers were used for the hat, nose and holly leaves. The leaves were paper pierced for dimension and painted with glitter glue. The berries are tiny @ 3/4cm styrofoam balls cut into half and painted with red glitter glue. The ribbon is holographic curling ribbon. The entire face is covered in white glitter and completed with googly eyes. I made this card for my niece. As she has a 4yr old brat who would likely ruin it, I added gold cord so she could hang it up somewhere. The card was hung and pictured against my Christmas tree. 
Here's another image which shows the glittery face more clearly.
 I'm entering this card into Meljen's Challenge - No rectangle cards
Finally, a heartfelt thanks yo you my friends for making this year a special one for me. Your visits, encouraging comments and friendship, although just in cyber space means the world to me. I hope the New Year will be a blessed and a peaceful one for all.

11 comments:

Robin Parker said...

This is done so nicely. Love the look of all the glitter and the snowman looks great. Thanks for sharing on the Meljen's Design Challenge.

chillin with Quillin said...

Cute snowman, hope you and yours had a wonderful CHristmas and may the New Year bring you lots of love and happiness !!!
Paula

Georgiana said...

Frosty's shimmer is perfect for the holiday season. Thanks for sharing my giveaway.

Happy New Year,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

SUGANTHI said...

A very happy new year to you and your family Leanne.

Sue B said...

Aww love this Frosy Snowman! He's so Cute!!! Hope you had a great Christmas!
Thanks for visiting my Blog and entering candy!
Have a good weekend!
Hugs Sue xx

Mandy said...

Great card,such a cute snowman...Totally agree with you about these computers,such a pain when they go wrong,hope you get yours sorted real quick...
Mandy x

Unknown said...

Oi,vim conhecer seu Blog,amei e já estou super seguindo,parabêns por seu cantinho e muito sucesso pra ti!

Te convido para conhecer meu Blog e se gostar e puder seguir também,será muito bem vinda,sinta-se em casa!

Ah,tá rolando um mega sorteio,participa? :)

beijinhos no core!

http://umamulherbemvestida.blogspot.com

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I hope that you also had a wonderful holiday season with your family!

Wishing you a happy week ahead!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Shelly said...

Very Cute snowman! Thank you for stopping by and becoming a follower! Good luck to you on my giveaway!
Shelly
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

Dr Sonia S V said...

The berries are so cute and yes the best way a 4 year old can preserve this beauty is to use it as a tree decoration!

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Helgas Cake Creations said...

I still have this card....it went up this year too along with the one U sent me this year for Xmas.