"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Eid Mubarak!!!

Hi!
   I'm back soon as I said yesterday, especially to wish ET (Erum) from Vibgyor Krafts a Happy Eid besides all those celebrating the festival. This Eid is the festival of sacrifice to commemorate Abraham's sacrifice of the ram in place of his son Issac. So here's my card for ET.

The background of this is handmade embossed paper and rose petal papers from India. The edges of the rose petal paper were distressed. The quilling shape is the basic eye shape. Loose coils were uses for flourish and  a sequence for the flower center . It was finished off with glitter around the plain white edges of the card. 
I hope you like it ET.  Do visit ET's blog to view her splendid creations.  
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/ - Blushing Peach Craze
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/ - Anything but a Square

26 comments:

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Beautiful quilling!

♥Jan♥ said...

Gorgeous work ! How beautiful to have made the flourish with quilling, smart girl !! So glad you joined us this week at Papercraft Star.

Livert said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley challenges.

Liv

brenda said...

Beautiful quilling work, such an elegant card.

Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

SUGANTHI said...

Lovely quilling Leanne, The scrolls look perfect.

Dr Sonia S V said...

The peach embossed paper is fantastic!!

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

FerrellGraph-x said...

Fabulous idea to make a flourish with quilling! I think I will have to make one as a Christmas card! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Papercraft Star!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer

Janette said...

This is gorgeous and clever, nice to see some quilling again, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Regan said...

The recipient of this card is a lucky person, gorgeous work. Quilling the flourish... genius!! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Papercraft Star!

Jill said...

Fabulous design and a lovely card!
Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week for my Anything but a square challenge
Good luck and I hope to see you again!
Hugs, Jill

chillin with Quillin said...

lovely card, love the quilling!!!
Paula

Crafty Loops said...

Stunning card. Lee x

Fleur said...

A lovely card, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Leanne
A beautiful card thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Lynn Stevens said...

Beautiful Quilling I've only tried it a couple of times!
Thanks for posting my giveaway. I have entered you in the surprise as well as the bonus draws, best of luck
hugs Lynn

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous quilling, you must have a lot of patience!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes
Hugs Kat xx

Chriss America Real said...

Hi Leanne,

I came over to follow you back! I love your quilling! So beautiful! I never learned how to do that! Thank you for posting my candy on your sidebar!

www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Carrie's Corner said...

Love your quilling! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

Hugs
Carrie

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely, thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the shout out for Pixie, good luck with our November giveaway!

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a pretty card you have made here. Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Purple Frog Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (The Crafty Purple Frog Design Team Member) xxx

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice job tfs!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Amazing quilling!!!

Lisa Minckler said...

This is absolutely stunning!
I am in awe of any one that quills. It's an art that I am a bit timid of and fearful that if upon starting, I'll become quite addicted!
Your card is a true work of art and the inspiration for it is beautiful as well.
Just stopped in to say thank you for joining in my blog candy and wishing you the best of luck!
Have a wonderful day...
Hugs,
Lisa xx

Rez P. said...

Aloha Leanne,
Such a beautiful quilling and your card came out Gorgeous. I'm sure you won the challenges.
Big Hugs,
Rez
Karezma Kreations

Laurie HIMCR said...

Gorgeous card! Great job with the quillling! Thanks for playing along with the HIding in My Craft Room challenge. Be sure and check back each Saturday for a new challenge!

~Laurie
www.hidinginmycraftroom.com

Erum Tasneem said...

this is so so so fabulous! Even more fabby in person! I kept running my fingers over that gorgeous textured paper. Your quilling is absolutely fine and neat. Loved it, thank you very much for sending me this beauty!