"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Thanks So Much!!

Hello my friends!
   OMG! It's almost 3 months since my last post. How time flies! I thought I would be back here in Sept. but, just could not as one thing after another popped up. A big thanks to you all for your support by sticking out here although I was MIA for so long. In fact, each time I viewed my blog, I found I had visitors and even some new friends which made me feel good. Besides, during my absence here, I was featured for THIS card on Flashback Friday and also received two blog awards. 
Thank you Lori from Loris Artsy Obsession for honoring me with this Butterfly Award.
To accept this award all you have to do is these 3 things...
1. Link back to the person who you received the award from. 
2. Answer the following 10 questions (You'll find the questions in Lori's post HERE)    

3. Pass the award on to 10 of your crafty blogging buddies.
Sorry, I'm not going through the task of answering questions but I would like to pass this award to all of you my friends for all your blogs are cool in their own special way. Now, don't be shy, please feel free to grab it from here.  
Thank you Sue from Sue's Craft Haven for the Tag - You're It Award!

To accept this award you have to share 10 things about yourself and pass the tag on to five other Blogging Buddies. Sorry, once again I'm not going through this or else my post will not be up today. However, if you'd like to know more about me, I've shared over 15 things about myself in a post HERE. And this time I will pass it on to my buddies who also post awards on their blog.
They are:
Finally, here's my card to say ' Thanks So Much' to YOU.


The stamped image of the Arum Lilly is from 'Stamp It' -Flowers. (An Indian Educational toy! I bought in India several years ago) It was colored by my DD using soft pastels. I layered it on gold cardstock, used a SRM sticker sentiment & lightly highlighted the edges with Tim Holtz (Mustard Seed) distress Ink. The latter two items were sent to me by my crafting buddies. Thanks Nina from Crafting in Croatia and Ann from Stargroves. Today, I'm able to craft with some actual crafting supplies (not even heard of here) because of you. God Bless You!
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Crafty JC Challenge - Simplicity
Stamping with Brenda - Anything Clean & Simple
Make It Monday - Anything Goes

14 comments:

Dawn said...

Thank you Leeanne for your kind comments & for this lovely blog award! I will get to work on following the rules as soon as I get a moment!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Helen said...

I love the rich color of the flower and the blue background really made the flower POP. Thanks for sharing the awards with me. I'll accept them later.

Brenda Dean said...

Beautiful! Love how you colored this cala lily. Thanks for joining the Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge!

Sue B said...

Aww gorgeous card Leanne! Lilies are one of my fave flowers!
I read your 15 Facts. I thought it was just me who had two or three projects on the go!! :-)) I am just the same. And I usually finish the last one I started first too !!! LOL
Take care!
Hope you have a good weekend!
Hugs Sue xx

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Hello there!!! So glad to see you are crafting :>) You always inspire with your creative use of supplies. Plus, how fun that your DD helped out too :>)

Erum Tasneem said...

yaaayyy you are back!!! Welcome welcome. I hope you have checked out feline playful, i saw your name in ne of the winners of the hop.

SUGANTHI said...

lovely card and as usual your daughter has done such a great job.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Hi Leeanne, thank you for the blog award, I like the colour of your lily and the blue background, I hope you are well.
Kevin xx

Lisa Minckler said...

Truly vibrant and beautiful card and what an honor to receive this recognition on your blog. :D

Thank you for playing along with us at Make It Monday!
Remember, for a chance to win the prize from our sponsor, leave a comment for another entry and mention that you saw them on Make It Monday.
Lisa xx

Jaya Christina said...

Very pretty. Love the blue n yellow colour combo :) And you have coloured it so beautifully! :)

Thanks for playing along at CraftyJC Simplicity Challenge

Dr Sonia S V said...

Leanne so nice to have you back and always enjoy having you drop by my blog.
Such a pretty painted card you have made!

Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Mrs A. said...

Really good colouring by your DD. Hugs Mrs A.

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is fabulous! Love the image and your card design! Hugs, Karen
P.S. I've candy on my blog!

Susan Raihala said...

Love how the flower pops right off that pretty blue background! Great use of color and a really adorable card!