Hi!
I’ve no idea what’s gotten into me but here’s the third card in red and white in succession. This time I’ve especially designed this card for a challenge at Moxie Fab. The challenge is beautiful borders. A lot of ideas came to my mind but I finally decided to make a card with a paper woven border.
To make this, a margin was drawn on a rectangular piece of red card stock on all four sides. Then strips of equal width were cut within the margin and along its length and woven with white strips of equal width to form this pattern. Very simple!! The sentiment is printed on my PC. Making this, brought back memories of my childhood when I used to weave simple paper mats & use them as a table mats for myself. LOL

18 comments:
oooh!!! look at you weaving paper like its nothing!!! You rock girl!
Very nice! I've been playing with weaving too.
Super cute card..love your detailed border. Amazing! ~Shen
What a brilliant way to create a border for your card. Great idea. Visiting from Make it Monday.
SO neatly woven, Not an easy task to cut equal width strips. Good job.
Really great card! Brilliant use of white space!
Thx for linking it up to the Make It Monday party!
Mary J x
Hey Leanne! Thanks for linking this up to the Beautiful Borders challenge in the Moxie Fab World, Lorena! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)
WOW !! needed ..good eye and steady hand .Beautiful . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .
Beautiful paper weaving Leeane!
Thanks for being a follower & I will follow your lovely blog too!
Hugs
Dawn xx
This is a lovely card, Leanne!
Hi Leanne,
your entry has been spotlighted in my Blogging is for sharing giveaway.Thanks so much for entering and I have sent you an email as well.
This is FABULOUS Leanne!!! So well done... I bet you could make this blind folded since you started weaving as a little girl : )
I hope you are doing well Sweetie!
Love n hugs,
Lori
Great card, love the paper weaving :)
Hugs
Tracey
x
Hi Leanne thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Reading your profile I'm really glad I'm not the only one addicted!
Gorgeous work
HUgs Laurie x
Hi,
I like to pass on a Blog Award to you. Just pop over to my blog and claim it. http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/
Nice post on your blog it’s very attractive to visitors and easy to understand any one would like to stay on it for a long time by Revathi
Hi Leanne,
Wow! fab card - the weaving looks amazing!
There is a little award for you on my Blog if you wish?
Hope you are having a great week!
Sue x
Oh wow! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis
Post a Comment