"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Love Link Up Party

      I love Kristal Andrew's blog (Getting Cricky with K Andrew) Although, I've not met Kristal in person, her posts speak volumes about her & tell you she has a heart of  gold. She comes up with a lot of fun things for her blogging friends including giveaway's & her latest is the "Love Link Up Party" Check out her blog, become her follower, post her blinkie on your blog, join the party & don't forget to tell her 'Smiley Sunshine Leanne' sent you. She also has a linky  code for you. I've added it HERE.

10 comments:

Lisa said...

You have an awesome blog! I'm a new follower…stopping by from K Andrews love link up party! If you get a chance, I'd love for you to stop by mine and follow as well :)

http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great place you have here, new follower and I love reading and looking around, Thank you, for the nice comments and for joining my blogsite.

Happy Friday, yippee!

:) Lori m

Sherrie K. said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! The link up party is great. Really gets us to meet other blogs and check out there style and creativity! Awesome blog!
Sherrie K

Sherrie K. said...

Oh, I am a follower of yours...
Sherrie K

Anonymous said...

Wow thank you sooo much for your kind words!
Thank you so much for linking up to my party--I hope it brought you lots of new bloggie friends!

Big Cricky Hugs,
K Andrew of Getting Cricky!

Kelly S said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I am here to return the love. Your blog is wonderful.

M.M. DeZigns said...

I am here from K. Andrew's party & your newest follower.

Please stop by my blog & join in the fun as I work to reach my goal of 250 followers & have fun while I do it ~ http://mmdezigns.blogspot.com

JennyKozar said...

I am here from the K Andrew Link Up Love party and am now a new follower - I would love if you follow me too.

Blessings, Jenny Kozar

http://kozfam5.blogspot.com

The EmBellished Card - Belinda said...

Just dropping by from the Love Link Up Party with K Andrews at Geting Cricky. I am a new follower. If you have not already, please stop by for a visit.
Blessings,
http://theembellishedcard.blogspot.com

Susan said...

Hi Leanne!

I'm a new follower, I found you through K. Andrew. You're right, she is pretty special, isn't she? It sounds like we have something in common as I am not able to work anymore and blog/craft to keep myself busy. I would love to have you as a friend, stop on over anytime! :)

Susan
http://cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com